Thursday, October 29, 2009

New Deep (colors)

Every time the UPS man pulls into our cul-de-sac, I can't help but hope it's some new goodies for my collection. This week my delivery consisted of 5 new colors. Holiday Glow and Ginger Bells from OPI's Holiday Wishes collection, Millennium and Robotica from China Glaze's Khrome collection and Revvvolution from Color Club's Femme Fatale collection. OHHH my. I've swatched Holiday Glow and Millennium, as those were the polishes I was most eager to see on my nails.

First up is Millennium. Admittedly, it was a little difficult to apply because it's thicker than most polishes. It dried really fast and that made my left hand a little streaky. I've been coveting the Sally Hansen chromes from a few years back, but to purchase those now would cost an arm and a leg. The finish is not as mirror like as one would expect but it's still a great polish - I own nothing similar to it.



Holiday Glow. What can I say about this color. It's brownish, vampy and glittery. Everything I love in a polish. I've never seen a color close to this before and I LOVE it. I was really nervous when I saw the clumps of glitter on the inside of the polish bottle but it applied like a dream. It's definitely more sheer than most OPI colors I own but with three coats, this is definitely a keeper. I'm really pleased with it and I know I'll be wearing this a LOT.



I still have a whole catalog of old swatches to post but I couldn't resist posting these right away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment