Friday, October 9, 2009

It's Not Easy Being Green (but it is!)

My favorite greens, including my NEW CND Green Scene that JUST arrived today. Words cannot express how much I adore this color. So we'll start off with it!



A beautiful Kelly green. It looks so great on my freshly painted nails. I waited quite a while to purchase any of the CND's because they were on back order for so long! It was SO worth the wait. This may be my favorite color so far in my collection. Here's another shot with the Effect of Jade Sparkle on my ring finger.



Another new green in my collection is Envy by Zoya. A few weeks ago, Zoya had a buy one get one sale. The max was 6 purchased and 6 freebies. Needless to say, I ordered 12. Envy is a dark forrest green, almost black. It reminds me of Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow by OPI with it's rich undertones.



Michelle at All Laquered Up created an AMAZING line for Barielle this summer and Polished Princess is one of the most vibrant colors in the collection. Sported by celebrities and common folk like myself, this color grabs the attention of everyone.



Last but certainly not least is a holo called L8R G8R by China Glaze. LOVE LOVE holo's. I discovered this retired line a few months ago and immediately purchased the silver in the collection, OMG. Once I realized how amazing and unique that color was, I had to have L8R G8R.

No comments:

Post a Comment