Saturday, October 24, 2009

Purple Rain

While reorganizing my polishes the other day, I came to the conclusion that I really must love purple polish. I'm pretty sure that I have at least 15 different shades of the color in my collection. Here's a few of my favorites:



Pamploma Purple by OPI is a rich purple creme. It's a true purple with pink undertones. I've seen it on many different skin tones and it compliments everyone. Admittedly, it's the only color I purchased in the Espana collection because the other colors seemed blah.





Savita by Zoya is my first matte polish. I wasn't a huge fan of the matte craze but this color makes me a believer. Not only does it look amazing in it's natural coverage but a coat of Seche Vite brings this color to a whole new life.



Pinta by Zoya is brand new to my collection. I love the rich, vampy-ness of it. It's got a strong blue undertone and almost looks black when in low lighting. I am becoming a HUGE Zoya fan and this color is another reason why.



Last but not least is Fatal Affair by Misa. It's a dark purple with purple and blue shimmer. It's the only Misa color in my collection mostly due to the fact that I don't like the brushes. They're too thick and that causes messy nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment