Monday, September 7, 2009

Green Goddesses

I've recently discovered the color green. I've always been afraid to wear green polish because my skin is so fair, I was afraid that I'd look ridiculous with such a vibrant color on my nails. Luckily, I've found two greens that I absolutely adore.



Rescue Beauty Lounge, Recycle. OMG - how amazing is this color? I absolutely love the richness of the green and the fact that it's so dark and wintery feeling. It's almost a "vampy" color, which is AMAZING! Admittedly, I borrowed this color from my friend, Heather as I have not been able to break down and spend the money on RBL, yet. However, with my growing list of wants from them, I'm thinking a splurge may come soon.



Zoya, Midori. Another amazing green. It's light and summery. I got this when Zoya had a giveaway for receiving their 5000th twitter subscriber. This green shimmer would look amazing on any skin tone and looks awesome as a pedicure as well. Zoya is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands. Their polish lasts for DAYS without chipping or cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment